Distance Selling Regulations (2000) state you have the right to cancel your order up to seven working days from the day of receipt, providing that the following conditions are adhered to:
1. Cancellation must be in writing (a telephone call will not suffice).
2. The goods must not be damaged or marked in any way (other a full refund cannot be issued)
3. The cost of returning unwanted goods is at the buyers expense (please insure the shipment)
4. The goods must arrive back with us undamaged (please insure the shipment
5. Goods must be returned with their original packaging and all accessories
6. Special orders (e.g. speaker stands custom made to a specific height) cannot be returned.
Goods that do not meet the above points will not be refunded in full. All transactions processed will comply with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000. For more information of Distance Selling Regulations, please visit www.dti.gov.uk.
If you exercise your right to cancel, ownership of the goods reverts back to the supplier. The following goods are not returnable once opened: cleaning fluids, phono cartridges, replacement styli, headphones and earphones unless they are damaged/faulty upon delivery.