Project Debut Carbon Turntable
The original Pro-Ject Debut was released in the late 1990's during a time when CD was king, and the vinyl format was presumed to be all but gone. But well over a decade later the model still stands, and it deserves a key accreditation in the ongoing success of a rejuvenated vinyl and budget turntable market. The Debut symbolises all that is good about the vinyl market; it is easy to set-up and fantastic to listen to, with the right mixture of user-friendliness and opportunity to tweak and upgrade.
At the beginning of 2012, the new Debut Carbon expands on the Debut III in a variety of ways; namely the inclusion of an 8.6" carbon fibre tonearm, 12" platter and rear-mounted junction box. The new motor isolation system also utilises a wholly unique rubber compound developed exclusively by Ortofon A/S to offer dramatically reduced resonance transference from the high-quality 230V motor the turntable employs.
The Debut Carbon also sees the re-introduction of the Debut's famous colours! Not only is the Debut Carbon available in the gloss black finish as standard, but for the same cost you can also choose to have a statement-making Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White or Silver gloss finish.
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12" platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- New power supply.
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- Various gloss-coloured finishes available.
|Speed:||33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)|