We have available a small quantity of these great little headphone amplifiers for just £129.95 (original selling price was £169.95).
Stock is manufacturer refurbished, condition is A1, supplied in original packaging with a 24 month warranty
The V90 HPA is high quality headphone amplifier with both an analogue input and a re-clocking asynchronous 24 bit / 96 kHz USB connection. It offers excellent performance and versatility both technically and musically.
The beautiful looks and excellent build quality are housed by a front panel and cover that are custom-made fine line extrusions while the final finish is crystal bead shot blast, fine texture moonstone. This highly detailed approach ensures the V90 HPA looks every bit as good as it sounds.
Put simply the V90 HPA is clean and clear conduit that allows the listener to fully enjoy every detail of an artist’s creation. It is just pure, unadulterated, state-of-the-art performance.
V90-HPA - Specifications
- Power: 0.25wpc into 32Ohms
- Ouput Impedance: 50Ohms (Suitable for 10-600Ohm headphones)
- THD(+ noise): <0.005% typical (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >109dB 'A'-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –1dB, 20Hz to 80 kHz
- 1x RCA / Phono Line Level
- 1x USB Type 'B' Asynchronus up to 24bit / 96kHz sample rate
- 1.3mm Power Socket
- 1x RCA / Phono Line Level (switch selected, fixed 0dB)
- 1x Stereo Headphone Jack - 6.35mm / 1/4"
- 1x Stereo Headphone Jack - 3.5mm / 1/8"
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 117 inc. terminals / switches
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply
- Instruction Manual
|Headphone Amplifiers||>1 Headphone Socket, Standard Headphone Socket, USB Type B Input, RCA Input|