Incorporating Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC®) midrange/tweeter module and 8” RST® C-CAM® bass driver, the three-way CP-CT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance. The IDC module houses a 4” C-CAM inverted midrange driver surrounding a 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Headphone Amplifiers||Balanced Headphone Socket|