The Aria Piccolo comes with a new powerful intel Celeron motherboard, 2TB storage and includes a DAC supporting PCM music files up to 32 bits and 384 kHz (DXD), and DSD64/128. aria piccolo is compatible with AirPlay™ and DLNA™ and, like the original aria, supports extended metadata fields for all music genres and is fully automatic for populating a wealth of classical music detail.
- HD MUSIC SERVER
- HIGH QUALITY DAC
- EASY TO USE
aria piccolo, is a ripper, streamer, multi-room player and DLNA server that has been designed for budget conscious users and sets a new reference in price/performance ratio for an all-in-one system. It incorporates a fanless design with ultra-low power consumption, so it can always be keep on and ready to play your favorite music.
- Easy to use - just open up your tablet and start playing music
- 100% silent operation
- Up to 4TB of internal storage (SSHD) or 2TB (SSD)
- Multizone support
- Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip)
- Best metadata retrieval in the market with extended metadata fields, fully automatic for classical CDs (Period, Style, Instrument, Conductor, Orchestra, Soloists, Label)
- Bit Perfect digital audio
- Support for up to 32bit/384KHz music files and DSD (subject to a compatible DAC)
- Digital and (optional) analog outputs
- Streaming to tablet
- Streaming to Airplay compatible devices
- Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), AIFF, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and DSD64/128/256
- Slim all aluminum fanless case
- Custom industrial grade, ultra low-power computer board
- Switch mode Power Supply (external)
- Digital Audio Outputs: USB 2.0
- Analog Audio Outputs: 2 x RCA (unbalanced)
- 1TB/2TB HDD or 1TB SSD, additional capacity can be provided with an external HDD or a NAS.
- The model can also be specified without DAC or with an internal DAC supporting up to 32bits-384KHz and DSD 64/128.
- External DVD-R
Aria Piccolo support wifi 802.11.ac
The best metadata retrievals on the market, thanks to automatic access to three premium databases: Rovi, GD3 and SonataDB, and two additional open access databases: FreeDB and Musicbrainz. Its optional built-in DAC supports the latest technologies such as DSD256 and up to 32bits-384KHz PCM (DXD) formats provide high resolution audiophile sound quality.
On the software side, aria piccolo brings the unique extended metadata fields capability of DigiBit’s music server product line, error-free ripping, bit perfect retrieval, gapless playback and support for the most common digital audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3 and AAC. aria piccolo can play different music programs in different rooms by streaming to Airplay™ and DLNA™ compatible devices.
You may also listen your music collection with headphones streamed to your control device. Furthermore, you can stream your favorite internet radio or music services available on your device to the aria piccolo server.
- Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip) with external DVD
- Error correction and AccurateRip audio check
- Internet access to premium databases: Discogs, GD3, SonataDB (Classical), Freedb and Musicbrainz
- PerfectMeta software picks and merges metadata results from each database to bring you the best metadata results in the industry
- Extended metadata fields support (up to 18) for all music genres: Composer, Period, Instrument, etc., a unique feature, and still a market first available for ANY genre with manual tagging
- Gapless playback
- Crossfade in playback
- Play files from memory
- Multizone streaming using UPnP/DLNA compatible renderers
- Play from external NAS
- Play to tablet and any other compatible device
- Automatic output sampling frequency switching
- Multi Channel support via USB
- Sampling frequency: PCM 44.1 to 384kHz, DSD 64 to 128
- PCM resolution: 16 to 32 bits
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 75kHz (fs 384kHz or DSD128)
- DAC: 32Bits- 384 KHz and DSD64/128
- SNR: 106dBA
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Output voltage: 2.0Vrms @ 0DBFS
- Output impedance: 0,5 Ohms
- Clock precision: 10ppm 0°C to 50°C, 2.5ppm typical @ 25°C
- USB link: async, USB 2.0 Audio class compliant
|Supported Sample Rate (up to)||DSD 128|